Microsoft Education

Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Educator Center

Hi there, you’ve reached the Microsoft Education suggestion box site for the Microsoft Educator Center. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates may be merged together)
3 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

1. Make the «Microsoft educator Centre» app!

I am taking different courses and learning paths, but in a bizzy life I find it difficult to find back to where I was and I use alot of time trying to find the right learning paths.

I really want an app! It would be easyer and more effective! So, dear Microsoft - cant you just make it?! 🥰

Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PBL module

This learning module appeared to be nothing more than copying a thesis paper or textbook into Powerpoint slides. It did nothing to show how technology (and the Microsoft suite of products in particular) could be used to foster PBL in the classroom for six of the seven segments. Additionally, there are a number of typos and grammatical errors within the very text-heavy slides.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Diable Add Particpants and Join Meeting without Teacher Supervision

I have been trying convince Microsoft the past few days of two DANGEROUS issues

First - students are able to join a teacher-scheuled meeting w/out the teacher present. Students in the class can use the pre-scheduled join link ANYTIME before or after a scheduled meeting and start group video chats/1:1 chats without teacher supervision. We have disabled students’ ability to chat or meet now, but this loophole gives them complete access to do exactly what we have tried to disable. Why is this DANGEROUS? First, any student who was invited can join the meeting w/out the teacher and use Add…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please add Nepal to your country list

Hello there, Missing "Nepal" in the country list of Microsoft Educators Community. Learning and sharing since long but it's disappointing that I could not finding my own country in majority of Microsoft's platform ranging from #Surface, #MSDN to #MSFTEDU. Please help! Thanks !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add Nepal to your country list

Hello there, Missing "Nepal" in the country list of Microsoft Educators Community. Learning and sharing since long but it's disappointing that I could not finding my own country in majority of Microsoft's platform ranging from #Surface, #MSDN to #MSFTEDU. Please help! Thanks !

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Educator Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base