Microsoft Education

Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Educator Community

Hi there, you’ve reached the Microsoft Education suggestion box site for the Microsoft Educator Community. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplications may be merged together)
3 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

1. Make the «Microsoft educator Centre» app!

I am taking different courses and learning paths, but in a bizzy life I find it difficult to find back to where I was and I use alot of time trying to find the right learning paths.

I really want an app! It would be easyer and more effective! So, dear Microsoft - cant you just make it?! 🥰

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add Nepal to your country list

Hello there, Missing "Nepal" in the country list of Microsoft Educators Community. Learning and sharing since long but it's disappointing that I could not finding my own country in majority of Microsoft's platform ranging from #Surface, #MSDN to #MSFTEDU. Please help! Thanks !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please add Nepal to your country list

Hello there, Missing "Nepal" in the country list of Microsoft Educators Community. Learning and sharing since long but it's disappointing that I could not finding my own country in majority of Microsoft's platform ranging from #Surface, #MSDN to #MSFTEDU. Please help! Thanks !

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Educator Community

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base