Microsoft Education

Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Classroom (Retired)

Microsoft Classroom has been retired. New classroom experiences available now in Microsoft Teams for Education. Learn More: https://aka.ms/meetteamsedu

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Be able to assign assignments to individual students not just whole class.

I would like to be able to assign an assignment to individual students as well as the whole class. This will allow for differentiation.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Microsoft Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Lock" documents after assignment has been graded and returned

A document should be locked for editing after a teacher grades and returns it. Students should not be able to delete or change anything after it has been graded and returned.

300 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  17 comments  ·  Microsoft Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More options for assignments

Instead of setting just "assignment" give an option of type of assignment such as in class test, exam reminder or homework.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Microsoft Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Provide PowerPoint style projection mode in OneNote

Would like a projection mode for OneNote in which I can read my notes in one OneNote section or page, while projecting a OneNote 'whiteboard' wirelessly which I can ink on and manipulate without students seeing my notes. Working separate instances of OneNote and using extended projection works until I need to scroll the page I'm writing on. The instance that is the extended projection does not move, requiring inconvenient steps while moving about a room. PowerPoint presentation mode allows one to write on the part being projected while reading notes and viewing the next slide all on the same…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integrate Forms into Classroom

The new Forms looks great with the Quiz that can be graded. It would be great if this Quiz could be posted directly to the Classroom as an Assignment from the Forms page. Once the Quiz is graded, it would be great if this grade is posted in Classroom for the student to see rather than the student having to visit the Quiz again after it's been graded.

93 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Microsoft Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Assign an assignment to new added students

Hi is there any way to assign an assignment (status : still in progress) , that has been created at the past, to new added at the class students. This will be very useful.

218 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Microsoft Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Keep past due assignments on home page

My students will completely forget about past assignments once the due date passes. Please keep these on the home page, but maybe at the bottom below the current assignments! Some sort of alert is needed.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Microsoft Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Microsoft Classroom - Archive or Hide last year's classes as a teacher

Any way for a teacher to copy classes and assignment to one year to the next? A way for teachers to hide or archive classes being displayed from last year so they are not confused with current year?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Linking to existing Notebooks

Allow links to already created, multiple, Class Notebooks.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show students only current and past classes

Syncing with SIS creates groups for entire school year. We don't want students to see next semester's classes until next semester. Scheduling is still in process and students are driving everyone nuts with change requests months before the next semester!

331 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. lop hoc online

ý tưởng rất hay

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Future Assignments

Create an option for future assignments so that they can be listed without the students' view until a certain date.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Plagiarism Checker

plagiarism checker for assignments

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Managing classes display

As faculty head, I would like to have a favourites section for my own classes and a classes section for my teams classes which I co-teach. Similar to planner.
    I would like to choose whether or not I see all assignment for a class in 'non-favourites' section.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to edit my submission before its due

Students should have the ability to edit the submissions/assignments/before the due date/time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Would there be a copy assignments options so that teachers could copy an old assignment into Teams?

Would there be a "copy" assignments feature so that teachers could copy an old assignment into Teams?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. marking/assignment function in classnote

Have the assignment and marking feedback functionality of classroom in onenote / classnote

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Parental Access

Got to build in an easily accessible service for parents to see and track assessments, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. sync to gradebook software programs

It would be helpful to have the ability to synch to grade book programs such as Synergy and PowerSchool to avoid having to enter the grade in another location.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Microsoft Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Students cannot edit an assignment after submission

Please could an assignment lockdown feature be introduced? Currently, my students can access their submitted work and make changes before and after I have graded the work. It would be much better if as soon as the student turns in their assignment, or I close the submissions, all files become read only and can only be edited by me. This will allow the students to view the work post submission and take on board the feedback, but prevent changes being made after grading.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Microsoft Classroom (Retired)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base