Microsoft Education

Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Classroom (Retired)

Microsoft Classroom has been retired. New classroom experiences available now in Microsoft Teams for Education. Learn More: https://aka.ms/meetteamsedu

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Microsoft Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be nice if the classes in Classroom could be linked/synced to the Video tile from the O365 waffel.

It would be nice if the classes in Classroom could be linked/synced to the Video tile from the O365 waffel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. lop hoc online

ý tưởng rất hay

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Agenda for each class

We should have a agenda where all the teachers write in it and we know the assignments by looking at each teacher category because if a student forgets to write in there agenda then we can look at this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In classroom, class roster have the ability to arrange student's list in alphabetical order

In classroom, class roster have the ability to arrange student's list in alphabetical order

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Microsoft Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. student deleted his assignments by accident that were in the sharepoint of OneDrive. Can these documents be retrieved?

student deleted his assignments by accident that were in the sharepoint of OneDrive. Can these documents be retrieved?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Microsoft Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Post/Return Box location under Submissions

I have a screen shot that I will send, but the box remains at the top of the screen and you have to scroll down to locate all students, then scroll back and forth - just not very user friendly as reported by our teachers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Message Date and time stamp

Date and time stamp im messages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Displaying Multiple Instructors

When there are multiple instructor(s) for a course, please visually indicate that there are more than one. Additionally, please allow one instructor to be the "primary" and have this person listed first.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mathenmatical Equations etc

A teacher should be able to add mathematical equations and formulae in a document properly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Open sections within same page

Display the calendar and conversations and files all within the same screen instead of each linking to a separate portal area. I was excited about Classroom until I played with it for 3 minutes and discovered that the engineers had no idea how teachers and students would want to use this in a school. Take a look at long standing, successful LMS platforms like Blackboard to find out how this needs to work. I am now dreading the forced implementation of this as our LMS next year. In its present form it is going to be a cumbersome and unwieldy…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. sdbus

xsytdxdgyu7bvacdtgyfvybbg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. hello

hello

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Change priority on comments from teacher vs. students on Assignment Page

And on the Student side: a similar request – when they open an assignment, I want them to see MY conversation first, not their classmates. I make comments if they don’t get a 100, so most of the time. But they don’t see them on the first screen, which means they won’t take the time to go find them and read them. So if they could switch the priority of the comments – teacher first, class second – that would be amazing!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. a

hjfhbsefjhjdbcjashbgzuedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa6aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Feedback

When providing feedback a teacher can post in a private message to the student. My students have uploaded MP3 music files, I can't write feedback on the file. I can't quite see how else I could give written feedback to individuals.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Teacher Calendar

I would like to see a separate calendar. My work calendar is my primary calendar, but all of my assignments are now showing up on my Outlook calendar as well. I am able to delete them, but they will randomly reappear.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Isaac Harris responded

Hi Eric,

Could you add some more details to this idea and let us know what you would like to see in the future?

Thanks!
    -Isaac

Microsoft Classroom (Retired)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base