Microsoft Education

Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Classroom (Retired)

Microsoft Classroom has been retired. New classroom experiences available now in Microsoft Teams for Education. Learn More: https://aka.ms/meetteamsedu

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 10 teachers in a class

Upgrade the numbers of teachers who participate in one class

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Microsoft Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Microsoft Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. MS Classroom on Ipad in Ukraine

My school can`t used MS classroom on Ipad. MS classroom not in Ukaine Apple Store

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. grade multiple assignments

In an assignment, if I click next to multiple assignments, I ought to be able to grade all with one entry. I can save time if I click all (or most) assignments, and fill in one box at the top (like 10/10 or 100/100 or something) and that distributes that grade to all checked learners.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow sorting in Classroom Members view

Classroom members seem to be listed in some background ID. I need to be able to see the list in alphabetical order. Perhaps make the Last and First table headers clickable for sorting.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Microsoft Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Email Class from Classroom

Is there a way to email the entire class from Classroom? I know you can email individual students under the "Manage" tab, but do not see a way to email everyone.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make Announcements a more prominent feature in Classroom

I have a thought. The announcements feature should be more prominent/formal. It should have its own tab like the assignments do, instead of being included with that. I would love to use it in an Edmodo style where I can make announcements about what has happened in class with reminders for what's coming up, and attach files to it as well.

I post daily about what we did in class, and I include any handouts or links that I used, so absent students can get what they missed, or forgetful people/people prone to losing things can get copies. If I…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Email notifiaction teacher controls

Integrate notification controls for teachers so that students do not get email/calendar events emails flooding Inbox. Have seen many frustrations with too many emails from Classroom and if all teachers in a school use Classroom, students Inboxes will be all Classroom notifications.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Classroom App for Teachers

I downloaded the Classroom App on my iPad and iPhone, but it appears to be only for students. I would love to see an app developed for the teacher. Many times I grade on the go, and this would be quite helpful.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Upload Test Banks to Classroom

Upload Test Banks from Curriculum

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Agenda for each class

We should have a agenda where all the teachers write in it and we know the assignments by looking at each teacher category because if a student forgets to write in there agenda then we can look at this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Matching on Forms

In "Forms" when adding a question, can matching be added as a type of question?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Time limit on forms

Allow a time limit on forms. So once they start they have 20 min for example. It will help with cheating

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice if the classes in Classroom could be linked/synced to the Video tile from the O365 waffel.

It would be nice if the classes in Classroom could be linked/synced to the Video tile from the O365 waffel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Arabic

We really like to have an arabic version.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Arrangement

let us change the arrangement to our liking

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Microsoft Classroom (Retired)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base